Get them while they’re hot!
- 193 Acres with Duck Impoundment
- 193 Acre tract lies just off Old River Road in Clarendon County. This tract features a 55 acre duck impoundment and swamp drain that feeds into Big Branch, which in turn feeds into the Santee Swamp. The swamp drain as ... click for more
- 193.75 Acres in Clarendon County offered at $1,275,000
- 206 Spectacular Acres with 120 acre Waterfowl Impoundment, Grand Lodge, Overnight Lodge, Entertainment Pavillion
- On the Old River Road in Clarendon County lies such a jewel of a property that, honestly, it must be seen to be appreciated. Mossy Oak Properties, Black River Land and Home is proud to offer Blackwater Lodge for your ... click for more
- 206 Acres in Clarendon County offered at $3,495,000
- 12.26 Acres in Berkeley County, SC
- 12.26 acres of mixed hardwoods right here in the Low Country of South Carolina! Lot 25 is a private setting on Tupelo Lane just off the intersection of Highway 311 and Groomstown Road. Conveniently located to all amenities while 20 ... click for more
- 12.26 Acres in Berkeley County offered at $109,900
- Farm house and 2 acre lot for sale in Williamsburg County!
- Farm house and 2 acres. Home is being sold "AS IS". This house was built in 1930. It has 3 bedrooms 1 full and 1 half bath. This property has 2 wells and 2 septic tanks. There is an old ... click for more
- 2 Acres in Williamsburg County offered at $275,000
- Great 10.1 Acre Family Compound in Clarendon County, SC "REDUCED"
- Located on Baggett Road in Clarendon County, SC, this 10.1 acre tract includes timber and a 1566 square foot family compound complete with fenced Jr. Olympic size swimming pool. The cinder block building was originally built as a recreational building ... click for more
- 10.10 Acres in Clarendon County offered at $158,000
- 1 acre lot located just outside of the town limits of Summerton, SC
- 1 acre lot located just outside the town limits of Summerton, SC. Close to Clarendon Hall school. Summerton is very close to the lake and an easy drive from Charleston or Columbia. Zoned as residential property. For more information ... click for more
- 1 Acres in Clarendon County offered at $17,500